Your members and prospects expect you to be a leader in your space. By establishing your organization as the go-to expert on industry issues, you build a platform that grants infinite opportunities for growth.
Here are five tips to get started:
1. Determine your goals: Ask yourself what success looks like.
2. Shape your story: Think about the message you want to tell.
3. Identify your spokespeople: Consider expertise, communications skills and availability.
4. Find your target audience: Are your members on Twitter? LinkedIn?
5. Build your plan: Leverage industry opportunities while leaving room for last-minute news hooks.
– Jennifer Curley, President & CEO of Curley Company