Whether you’re a member of the LGBTQ+ community or a supporter, there are some great podcasts out there to listen to during Pride Month – or any time of the year. Here are five podcasts to download and give a listen to:
• Making Gay History: A look at the community’s untold history.
• Queer Money: Ways the LGBTQ+ community can save money in varying aspects of their lives.
• Keeping it Queer: Life through the queer lens.
• QueerAF: Young LGBTQ+ perspectives and experiences, funded by National Student Pride.
• Queer Writers of Crime: Weekly interviews with LGBTQ+ crime authors and plenty of book recommendations.
– Jensen Troy, The Pittsburgh 100